Peregrine Urban Initiative offers a full range of real estate development and advisory services to not-for-profit, for-profit and public-sector clients that reflect our collective professional capacities in project planning and design, acquisition, finance and ownership structuring, construction management, property and asset management.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (Federal and State) and Bond Financing
- New Market Tax Credits, Section 108 Loan Programs
- HUD Hope VI, American Recovery, Reinvestment Act (ARRA), Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), State/Fed Historic Tax Credits
- Section 8, VASH, MRVP and other Operating Subsidies
- Private Investment, Gap Financing and Subsidy Resources